RE: SLiMP3 Streaming and ISA Server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SLiMP3 Streaming and ISA Server
  • From: "UKHA " <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:25:56 +0100

Hi Neil

I dabbled with this a while back, with ISDN to the internet I couldn't get
=
a fast enough connection I gave up.(Broadband arriving 3rd Dec YIPPEE!!)=20

Mine is running on my W2KSBS server, I believe the ISA server is
preventing=
access to the ports that the radio is being streamed through, I can't reme=
mber which ports but I definitely had it working bearing in mind that not
a=
ll stations stream in a format that Slimp3 can decode.

Cheers
Martin