Discovery documentary seeks house

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Discovery documentary seeks house
  • From: "cmoorhead2003" <cregs007@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:54:45 -0000

My name is Craig Moorhead and I'm producing a show for Discovery
International tentatively titled 'Bulletproof'.  We're doing a
segment on home security and I want to profile home automation.  If
anyone is interested in letting us do a walk-through of your home,
please let me know.  I see it only taking a couple of hours and we
will keep the house as anonymous as possible, if need be.

Here's more info:

This show is what's known at Discovery International as
a 'reversion'.  They take a documentary that was produced in a
different language and give it to us to make an English language
version out of it.  Sometimes that means simply re-recording the
voice-over.

In this case, however, we're replacing entire segments with brand new
footage.  That's where you come in.  What I want to do is shoot a
walk-through of your home, focusing on the security features, and
possibly shoot a short interview with you.

Ideally, I'd like to set this up for the week of the 19th of October.

If I've left anything out that you need to know, please don't
hesitate to call or email.

Craig
craig@xxxxxxx

craig moorhead
editor/writer
brainbox productions
8113 fenton street
silver spring, md 20910
w - 301.657.3700 ext.17
c - 301-980-6695
www.brainbox.tv

VITAL SCAN -- a BrainBox Original Series
Airing Oct. 10, 17, 24th at 10pm EST
Only on the Discovery Channel
www.vitalscan.tv