RE: [REPOST] External drive caddies.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [REPOST] External drive caddies.
  • From: "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:29:41 +0100

They have just released the new style drive too... Which looks
"different"
to say the least :-)

I'll confirm tonight, but I'm pretty sure mine has a fan in - I can
certainly hear one!

You should be able to create a volume using XP/Win2k's disk manager... I'd
investigate Dynamic Disks if I were you :-)