Re: WAY OT: Mobile Phone Calls

Rob Mouser wrote:
> Sorry for the OT. But, I know there is a fountain of knowledge on this
> list.
>
> Has anyone had any experience of using 'PremiCell' type units attached
> to phone systems for reduced 'landline to mobile' costs?
>
> I seem to be getting 'blank looks' from our current telco suppliers?

I know a company who rents them out for on-site use (eg using fax
machines in portakabins on a building site) etc. Not sure if they're
still using the PremiCell or if they're using the newer ones that Gerard
mentioned.

Not sure if they'll know many of the technical details though, because
they would generally ask me if they had any tech Q's and I'd look it up
on the net... ;->

--
Doogie