[slightly OT] - looking for PC case

OK, so SWMBO has told me that I have to get a new PC case, as my current
coolermaster ATC-600 is *way* too big to go in our newly refurbished
study...

So I'm now seeking a PC case with the following attributes...

Small as possible, within the confines of the remaining requirements...
Must take a full-size optical drive (gotta have my DVD rewriter in it!)
Must be as quiet as possible, (which I think rules out the chyang-Fun
cubes,
as they have a turbine across the back panel!, instead of a standard case
fan.)
must be able to take the hard disk in a hush case (so means a 5.25"
bay
internally)
Must take either a uATX or ATX board, not a mini-ITX
Must acommodate at least 3 PCI cards

It can be either a cube form factor, or a standard (small) desktop size,
but
not a tower/midi tower etc.

Oh, and it must look dead nice, or I'll have SWMBO on my case (pun
intended!) again....

Any suggestions?

Oh, and this will be my main workstation PC at home, and therefore the one
develop HA scripts & plugins on, run my test Homeseer server on and so
forth... (just to get a HA mention in!)

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger