RE: PIR sensors and x10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PIR sensors and x10
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:19:46 -0000

Jakl,

Sorry I don't know, nor have I seen a PIR that would do this, I had a
quick flick through the CPC catalogue and I couldn't see one either.

To incorporate a normal PIR into an HA setup you really need some sort
of controller so that when the PIR is triggered the controller sends an
X10 signal to the module to bring on the light.

HTH

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/