HDD Partitions

Hi all, sorry for the cross post.

My server went down big time which left me with no comms for about 2 weeks,
it started when NTL cut my cable modem off by mistake! the upshot is I have
bought a new server.

The server has 3 36.4GB HDD's in a raid 5 array.

What I am asking is what would be the best way of partitioning the HDD's. As
this is a fresh install I thought it might be a better idea to plan the
build instead of the usual 4GB C: partition and the rest as a D:.

I seem to recall some one installing HA programs in their own partitions? I
am not sure it is worth it but I am open to suggestions.

I was/am using HV, Meteor, ACE, WinAmp, to name the one's I can remember.

Any thoughts?

TIA.

B.

PS to anyone I was "doing" deals with prior to the crash, my Exchange
restore will not work so I have lost all emails and addresses! sorry.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor