Latest message you have seen: UPS for Mac Mini Server + External Disk etc

RE: Re: In Car MP3

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: In Car MP3
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:19:07 -0000

Hi Vijay

I mailed the rest of the guys who are interested in the units earlier and
basically what I said was that I didn't think it was worth going higher
than
£135 as once 10% buyers premium, VAT and postage are added the saving would
be negligable, particularly in view of he fact there would be no guarantee
with the unit, which of course you would have if purchased from the
supplier
originally mentioned.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Regards,