UPS for Mac Mini Server + External Disk etc

All

I have finally decided that I would like to use a mac mini as a=20=20
server for the whole house, fileserver etc. I would also like to put=20=20
it onto a UPS so I can take the server down gracefully in the event=20=20
of power loss or spike.

I am intending to have the following devices connected :
New Mac Mini
2 External FW HDs

I would like to be able to remotely manage the UPS, so I guess with a=20=20
Mac I either need ethernet or UPS. I probably need around 10-20 min=20=20
running time. Thats more then enough for the server to shutdown.

Budget is around =A3100 Max, less would be better. I am happy to buy=20=20
2nd hand.

I have seen the like of this on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APC-1000-=20
UPS-Mint-Brand-new-batteries-price-inc-=20
VAT_W0QQitemZ150153355086QQihZ005QQcategoryZ75521QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1=20
QQcmdZViewItem

Would this fit the bill or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Ben