Wind Up Fire Alarm

MrPete222 (Your YouTube Shop Teacher) has a What Is It Series.  Since I
only know about half the tools he shows I usually just watch the answers
episodes.  In the latest one he shoes off a wind up fire alarm along
with some information about it.

I recall some of the "discussions" here on the topic.  I thought some of
you might be interested strictly out of morbid curiosity.

https://youtu.be/ll33yb4gYoo?t=32

Maybe you guys can iterate your opinions of them in the comments on his
video.  LOL.

https://www.avg.com