Need a DSC HS EMS500 Thermostat (or a Replacement?)

My HVAC was replaced -- went from an A/C & gas furnace combo to a heat pump=
 & gas furnace -- "dual fuel", i.e., is now a "2 heat" system. =20

My DSC Power Series 486 alarm system has an ESCORT module which controls th=
e thermostat.  My research shows that I need to replace my current DSC HS E=
MS300 thermostat (1 heat/1 cool) with a DSC HS EMS500 thermostat (2 heat/1 =
cool).  HOWEVER...  I can't find one ANYWHERE (Googling, ebay searches, cal=
ling around).  DSC offered no help as it's discontinued -- not even a repla=
cement idea.

I tried contacting a few DSC distributors, but they don't keep a surplus of=
 obsolete devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris