Cellular Radio.

Both Verizon and ATT provide Cellular "Boosters" for customer who use their=
 cellular service but can't get a good signal in their home. I'm thinking t=
hat they are just providing a connection between the customers cell phone a=
nd the LAN to obtain VoIP telephone service. But I'm thinking it may be som=
ething more than that because I think if you turn off the WiFi on your cell=
 phone you can still get on the Internet.=20
=20
Does anyone know if a Cellular alarm radio can use this "Booster" to transm=
it signals to central station?