Any info on the new lyric sensors?

Does anyone have more info on the lyric line of sensors by honeywell? I
know that they will be 2 way and encrypted. I didn't read the whole
thread but it sounds like the dsc neo sensors will be locked out to the
diy installer?

I hope that honeywell doesn't try this. I would also like to see a
receiver for the vista and wondering if something was on the way? Elk
already has advanced sensors available but I prefer to keep a basic
system like the vista.

In my home install I've experienced rfi that has caused sensors to fail
even after passing the go / no go test. I've since located the receiver
to a more central location. I still consider it reliable enough but I
think a 2 way sensor would help close the gap a little more in
reliability on wired vs wireless.