Anyone using Alarm Center software by SIS?

Our company has been using this software for a few years now however despit=
e our best efforts the system performance is degrading quickly. I've person=
ally checked over the system for any potential malware or viruses (rather p=
ointless as there shouldn't be any to begin with), and the hardware is prac=
tically brand new.

The issue is the upper management says that technical support with this com=
pany is several grand and they're not willing to pay that. In the mean time=
 our monitoring station is having to constantly deal with errors, hang ups =
and crashes. I'm curious if anyone has had experience with Security Informa=
tion Software Inc? How in the world could they possibly justify charging th=
at much just for phone support?

Further, has anyone else experienced issues with this software?

Outside of their website it's nearly impossible to find information about t=
hem or this software. I can't even find a Better Business listing for the c=
ompany.