Re: ESL Interlogix 400 and 500 series smoke detector recall 33 models

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:05:23 PM UTC-4, NickMark wrote:
> http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/ESL-Interlogix-Hard-Wired-Smoke-Alarm=
s-Recalled/#.U-vL3_9KB7g.facebook

To many years ago to remember accurately but originally I was using the old=
 Ademco 527 smoke detectors and I NEVER had a problem with them. Then I was=
 using BRK. They started having problems but then System Sensor came along =
and things were alright for a while. Then THEY started having problems and =
I switched to ESL. Used them for quite a number of years over which they ha=
d a couple of recalls that didn't affect me. But just recently they had a r=
ecall that DID affect me so I switched back to System Sensor. Now THIS (whi=
ch doesn't affect me) which kinda says it's good that I switched ships agai=
n. But .....Criminey! ya never know if 5 years from now it's gonna happen a=
gain. JEEEEEZZZZZE