Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

Danny D'Amico wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:03:11 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:
>
>> You checked the state of that Omron relay? Is it it NC or NO relay. Is
>> the contacts closed now or open, is the coil OK? Diode, and Zener...
>> If you are going after ICs, Huntron tracker comes handy.
>
> Hi Tony,
> The new power transformer solved (almost) all the problems!

Hi,
Good for you. From the beginning I told you to replace x-former,
check all the components on the board and test the battery with
automotive 12V bulb. Maybe you have selective
hearing or reading?, LOL! You are close to finish line now.