Certain ID Honeywell (Ademco?)

They are fried after a storm...  Not my install, but they can't get the
company who installed it originally to even admit they used to do work here.
I called them myself to verify I wasn't getting a story.

I need to do a quick clean swap.  Normally I would just exchange to a Napco,
but there is enough wireless to make it more expensive than I would be
comfortable with.  I have a few Ademcos in the field, but not enough to know
all the models and sub-models and what to use as a modest price/pack to swap
these out with.

WA20P-3.0 Main Board
http://diycomponents.com/images/Honey-emco/Mainboard.jpg

Keyboard
http://diycomponents.com/images/Honey-emco/Keyboard.jpg

Receiver
http://diycomponents.com/images/Honey-emco/RFboard.jpg

Actually I am sure its Ademco as there was an Ademco user's manual left
behind.  (...and it looks like Ademco)  Please lets skip the have you tried
this or that part.  I am sure the board is bad.  The keypad display is also
bad.  Who knows if its any worse than that, but it goes.  The receiver may
be good or bad, but if its not to expensive I would prefer to just swap it
than waste a bunch of time.  Its cheaper to just swap it for me.

---