Re: Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:06:26 PM UTC-5, W wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a wireless doorbell that would work with multiple ba=
se
>=20
> receivers, at distances (through walls) of at least 400 feet?   This is f=
or
>=20
> a commercial installation and it needs to sound chimes in a lab area in b=
ack
>=20
> as well as in the front office area.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Honeywell RCWL330A1000/N P4-Premium Portable Wireless Door Chime looks go=
od
>=20
> but nothing there says it supports multiple receivers.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
>=20

If I were to guess, it shouldn't make any difference how many receivers the=
re are however I can only suggest that you contact the manufacturer to find=
 out if receivers can be purchased by them selves and at the same time ask =
them about multiple receivers. Also be aware that any wireless estimate on =
distance is line of sight and does not consider walls, metal object and the=
 like, which can reduce the transmit distance considerably.