Re: G morgan : I hate snakes - especially in my bathroom!

Whoa there tough guy.
In real life and on the internet you
run around trying to bully women but
you run and hide from Real Men you stand up
to your nonsense.

You are a Coward son.

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bob La Londe Wrote:

>"BurfordTJustice" <burford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> We have been getting a lot of rain lately.  This morning I happened to
>> glance into the bathroom and had to do a double take as a shiver went
>> down my spine.
>>
>> A damn 2' long snake was chilling out on the bathroom tiles!  I went in,
>> turned on the light and it hid behind the toilet.  I identified it as a
>> grass snake, but was still freaked out.  I caught the fucker, he was
>> fast!!  While holding him I noticed he stunk like shit.  I wonder if he
>> came in through the toilet?  Yes, I washed my hands like 5 times after
>> handling it!
>>
>> Anyway, since he was harmless I let him go in the backyard.  Had it been
>> a poisonous critter I would have really freaked out and used instruments
>> of death before thinking about touching the thing.  Now I'm afraid to
>> take a dump for fear a water moccasin may come up and bite my ass.
>>
>> Can they come in from the outside via the sewer?  It's city sewer, not a
>> septic tank.
>
>Sounds reasonable.  When I was a kid we had gophers come up in the toilet a
>few times until I found where a plumber had left a cleanout open.

Yeah, I figure this sucker was escaping the weather or something.

As you can see I have a troll following me around. I don't see his posts
- I would recommend all newsreaders come with BtJ as the default entry in
the killfile.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin