Re: Big bank garbage again. It is getting headlines.

"Shadow" <Sh@xxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:05:49 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
<burford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I don't ask the girls at the strip
>clubs about their views on genetically modified seeds, I don't care what
>they say - just show me your tits and I'll be on my way.

I charge to look at their tits, but I'm interested in what
they have to say about genetically modified seeds.
We are talking Mary Jane here, right ?
[]'s
--
We will have to wait for morgan to define what seeds.
He does admit to a toke now and then.