Re: Security Network and Computer Network

On Friday, April 26, 2013 11:04:39 AM UTC-4, Pavel Svinchnik wrote:
> I would like to install a wireless security system in my home with some s=
ensors on the doors and motion detectors. I currently have a wireless home =
computer network that feeds my wife's laptop and brings in the Netflix stre=
aming video. That runs both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands. Would that inter=
fere with a wireless security system? Thanks, Paul

NO