Strange email ad for DVR

I got this message for a 4 chan DVR only priced at $29.00

Just for grins I wrote back and got a response from a Gmail address (web
interface, IP untraceable), wanting the $60 for the two units I said I
wanted, plus $95 shipping via DHL.

She wanted me to pay with Western Union (big red flag).

I took my personal info out, but here is the DVR's page.  She said it's a
promotional offer, and future orders will require 100 units minimum.

Here is the page:
http://ogasales.mailerlite.com/n9d4u3/

Anyone heard of them?  Sounds like a scam, it was sent to my personal
address not the business address.