Re: Walgreens has alarm but fails to use it interesting article

On Friday, November 23, 2012 6:35:25 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:vwurs.22484$9F5.2=
1327@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >  > My home alarm auto arms at 11:45pm every day rega=
rdless.=20

I have a handful of clients with auto-arm turned on. Most are resistant unt=
il they have an "issue." Then they want to know why I didn't set it up that=
 way to begin with (even though I suggested it dozens of times). I don't pl=
ay with those. Notes. Notes. Notes.

I have a few clients with auto arm also. Created a problem with the recent =
storm here on the coast. When the battery wears down after a prolonged powe=
r failure, the clock gets reset when power comes back and the panel starts =
arming in the middle of the day. Not only does it add to the already over b=
urdened central stations calls but the client calls me, upset that "my" sys=
tem is false alarming. That is, until I remmind them what has caused it.