Re: Unbelievable !

On Jul 11, 2:06=A0am, "doug" <vssd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Any suggestions?????
>
> Walk away
>
> Doug

RHC: I second that !! Why would you want to even consider a problem
plagued old system like that for a few bucks a month. It's no
different than fixing up an ancient car and having the owner think it
will run like a new one. And you're on the hook to fix it (service
charges or not...)

No offence Jim, but after 30 some years in the business, why would you
even consider it. Personally, I walk away from most ADT trouble prone
systems; I wouldn't even look at this one if it were me....