Re: Trying to wrap my head around it

mleuck Wrote:

>On Oct 20, 7:14 am, G. Morgan <G_Mor...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Jim Rojas Wrote:
>>
>> >ADT has their own variation of CID codes in these panels. It sounds like
>> >a bug.
>>
>> And who are they to redefine CID for proprietary panels?  What a joke.
>
>It would be a joke if they did it which they don't

Not the last time I looked.  I know they have "extended" codes for
proprietary use on new-gen panels, but not on a SW/3000 over a dozen
years old.

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)