Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Nov 24, 6:08=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I don't "got" you. =A0And even if I did, it would be no great
> > accomplishment. You're not that smart. However what you are is a
> > vindictive asshole who obviously doesn't know how nor wants to be
> > sociable. You never seem to have anything nice to say to anyone. Could
> > be frustration with your repetitive boring life.
>
> > Instead of masturbating here to relieve your frustrations, why don't
> > you try it in private.
>
> LOL and you think I'm vindictive?-

Ah ..... little dung beetle,

The difference is that you are vindictive without provocation ....
People like you who act intentionally stupid, are obviously putting
themselves in the position of ignoring the feelings of the people
around them and their surroundings. That is .... they don't care about
what other people think or do.  Therefore, the only way to get a
stupid persons attention is to confront them with more outlandish
behavior then they.

Now that I have your attention, may I suggest that you act nice, as
everyone here is now doing? There's no reason for you to give smart
ass answers to anyone here. No one has, or is likely to provoke you.
However you don't seem to restrain yourself, no matter what the
subject. No one here has any reason to foster bad feelings in you or
towards you. I can't imagine what .... now .....in the aftermath of
what  used to be within this NG  ..... that could cause you to have
reason to instigate trouble and bad feelings.

So ...... let's see if you're smart enough to not