Re: Some installers should not be working on advanced panels

On Mar 19, 8:48=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 18, 4:01=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > They should put a very big note in Vista 32FB- 128 FB BP etc. As Well
> > as NX-8 etc etc.
>
> > WARNING THIS PANEL IS TO BE INSTALLED AND PROGRAMMED ONLY BY
> > EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PROGRAM BY HAND UNLESS YOU
> > KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR YOU COULD PUT LIFE AND PROPERTY AT
> > RISK.
> > THIS PANEL HAS EXTENSIVE MENUS AND ADVANCED FUNCTIONS =A0ONLY A
> > QUALIFIED TECH WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND.
>
> > IF YOU ARE NOT SURE KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF AND PUT YOUR SCREW DRIVER DOWN
> > AND GET SOME ONE WHO DOES.
>
> > Once again I found some fucking idiot =A0installers who tried to instal=
> > addressable smokes on the 2 wire loop could not get it working so they
> > just turned off zone and left it disabled =A0over year 1/2 ago.
>
> > Could not get heat loop working had series and parallel resistors on
> > it. so they disabled it and told no one .
> > had wrong resistors where the hell they came up with 10 k resistors
> > when only 2 k come with panels.
>
> > This was a 3 million dollar home and there where no 120 daisy chain
> > smokes in residence.
>
> Hell, I know people in this business who shouldn't even be allowed to
> wire a home, much less install anything.
>
> Sometimes I'll have to use an installer "borrowed" from another
> company. I mean, I know I've been doing this for over 40 years and
> could probably snake a wire up a brick wall, but some of these guys
> after being in the trade for 20 years, will take a half hour trying to
> snake a wire up an inside, non insolated wall. I'll see their
> frustration, walk over, snake it in less than a minute and watch their
> surprised amazement. There are only a small number of options to snake
> a wire anywhere and if =A0you don't know them after at least a couple of
> years of trial, error and instruction ..... man ...... go do something
> else for a living.

I could never understand people that  hate there job so badly it
effects there work go find something you do like to do
so many times i hear this I hate this job i hate this employer i dont
want to go to school im only working here to have benefits etc etc.