Re: Good bye cruel world.

On Jul 13, 6:55=A0pm, Petem <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6 juil, 01:30, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 4, 10:16=A0am, <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > "mleuck" =A0a =E9crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
> > > 89692142-f9c4-48f3-abe8-76f22bea3...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > Typical French...quits early

> > > Came back to check the comment about my post;-))
>
> > > What you did not figured out on all those years is that I speak frenc=
h, But
> > > I am not french..
>
> > It's close enough
>
> Just for you Mark ;-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DyKS0yISz6xQ&feature=3Dplayer_embedded-

Hey Petem, I hate to see  ya go but ..... what did you say good bye
for if you're going to keep coming back?

This place sorta gets in  your blood after so many years. I figure ASA
is going to end up 10 years from now with Mark, Bob and me asking each
other ..... Do I know you?

And the very last post to the group will be Tom, trying to sell anyone
who will listen, a dealer program selling a frozen food plan to
apartment dwellers with pricing based on large purchases of food
shipped in from China.