Re: Replace 6160RF with 5883H error code 100

> Field 3 is the receiver address, you need instead to field 2 to 0
> making it a local receiver and the address won't matter

> Make the 5883;'s address 00

Thanks for the follow up.

On a side note, it's interesting that the personality of the 5828V keypads
change with each transceiver model I've used, including the LYNX, 6160RF,
and 5883H.  I'm not refering to the vocabulary, which also changes, but
other features.  For example, when setting multiple bypass zones when
communicating via the 6160RF, the 5828V will enunciate the entire list of
bypassed zones.  When communicating with the 5883H, it only enunciates the
first bypassed zone, and, it enunciates the zone number rather than the
vocabulary.  Differences in transceiver firmware, apparently.

Best,
Christopher