Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel (thunderbird question)

"G. Morgan"  wrote in message

"RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_usa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sad ,  But  too TRUE!
>
>RTS

Rocky,

The WLM client version you are using has a major bug.

It does not insert the greater-than symbols ">" when you reply, so
the quoted lines show up as *you* have written them.

See how your message looks:

It looks like you wrote (but you didn't):

I use Agent and Thunderbird (sometimes).  I think you'll like
Thunderbird better than WLM.

Just a head's up.  ;-)

Thanks for the HU...

I've tried Thunderbird   but  could never figure out how to join  split
postings..

never could get an answer on any the forums or groups..

If you happen to know  please pass that little tid bit  along..  ;-)

tks,
RTS