Re: Some F$^&*ing Bastard is still going around telling people i am dead

nick markowitz <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Happened again today walked in medic station I take care of  and not
>been there for couple of years and they where told I was dead and
>company out of business. poor medic chief almost had a coronary.He
>actually turned white.
>
>Same or another  F#^&$ing ASSHOLE is telling people I can no longer
>work and he took over service etc.
>When I find who is doing it you can dam well guarantee there will be a
>lawsuit and criminal charges of fraud etc. coming from attorney
>generals office.  and there name is going to be all over the local
>news  in Big Lights for being an ASS HOLE.

Ask him where he heard it, then ask that other person, and so on....

You may want to take advantage of this.  What a fantastic marketing
gimmick, use your nemesis as a tool.  Write the newspaper editor, call
the local TV stations and see if you can get your story aired for free.

They can have the interview in the medic station with you and the medic.
It's a good human interest story, fluff that local news stations do all
the time.  Then make up an advertisement with your picture holding up a
current newspaper and print the ad in the local paper once the story is
out.  I'll bet call volume would double overnight.  :-)