Re: What the future holds for ASA

SRyckman <nevets429@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Apr 10, 6:55 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Maybe Mr. Ryckman will consider adding a "Pro's Only" sub-forum?
>

>Not right away because the verification process would need to be
>decided.   Does providing an email address or web URL with a company
>related page qualify?   Do they have to be a licensed company in their
>home state?    What about technicians of a company, do we call for
>employment verification?   Who does this verification process?

Since you're using social media, how about one's connections on LinkedIn? Owners
can be verified by County Clerks and Secretary of States, and technicians can
prove their employment by disclosing personal info.  Of course, that would take
any anonymity away.

>As for the forum, if anyone doesn't want to participate in the forum
>then don't.    Everyone knows that what this world needs is more
>people who are glad to cut down ideas rather than try to promote our
>industry in a more civilized manner.

I'm not cutting down your idea, I was just putting in my 2¢.