Re: DSC PC5010 question

"G. Morgan"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
kjojd61mfk8bs4f0arcphceg27ffv2b4ev@xxxxxxxxxx

<petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>je vais te tabarnaker mon poing sur la gueule
>
>translation: I am gone fuck you face with my fist.

Well I think that about sums it up.  :-)

Well one day I have to teach all of you some good Quebecer swearing..

its totally different then the French..

What they use is putain (whore) and  merde (shit) witch sound totally gay
for us in Quebec..

They tend to mis the 2 words in something like merde de putain.
translation whore shit. sound like bull shit

and then they inverse the words like putain de merde!!

translation shitty whore... and it does not mean a thing.. someone would
swear at me like that I would just smile and look at him like if he told me
that the day will be beautiful ;-)))