Re: Obama one of Greatest Teleprompter Readers of all time!

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Nov 9, 3:02 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> >So his refusal to allow anything helpful early on was due to incompetence?
>>
>> It was BP's ball game, that is what protocol called for.  Nobody prepared for a
>> spill of this magnitude because it shouldn't have happened.  The incident was
>> 100% preventable.  I don't know what Obama was expected to do about it.
>>
>> Blame the "system" for not having some kind of emergency protocol in place,
>> blame BP, but Obama?
>
>Nothing is 100% preventable.

Bullshit.  It was a series of blunders.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/29/us/29spill.html?_r=1&hp

>Hey as far as blaming Obama the left blamed Bush for Katrina so why
>the hell not?

Ah, I see.  It's just a 'revenge' thing.

> It is the administrations fault for the response because
>of the location of the spill which was out in deep water

Who was Obama gonna call?  There is no deepwater cleanup team in the federal
govmt.

>It took him weeks to get there and when he did he made it a photo op

I didn't have to "go there" to realize the magnitude of the spill.