Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On Jun 20, 12:05=A0am, Pool_Player <sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ask me if I care about getting any support from chuckleheads like you.
>
> Overall, I did get some useful information from this board, not much,
> but it'll do for my purposes.
>
> Thanks to all who contributed to answering my question.
> I bid you all FAREWELL.
>
> Oh, by the way, my email was just temporary for his board. I'm deleting
> it since I don't need it any more. But I might come back later if I need
> any more info. I'll just use another login so I won't get harassed by
> idiots like you. You know, you really ought to shut your mouth unless
> you're spoken to. You'll get in less trouble that way.

I dare say that if you should decide to return, I'm sure that you have
taken note that it would be of greater benefit to you to come back
with a better attitude so that you can get more useful and positive
bereate the person or the opinion if you don't like it. As they say,
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

I say that in the venacular because it is obviously the lowest form of
communication that you especially relate to   .....  both in
personality and anatomically.