Re: gone independent, need sources

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

> Thanks and Happy New Year to you too. Things are hectic as usual. How are you?
> Keep up the fight no matter what.

I'm OK.  Last week was pretty rough.  Spent a little time in the hospital due to
a medication reaction.  They sent me home with 24/7 nursing care for a few days.
Now I'm on my own again, but my family is keeping me surrounded.  I even went to
a New Year's Eve party the other night.  I don't drink much but I had a swig of
champaigne (kind of nice) to ring in '10.

If I can get well enough to travel some time in the next month or two, I want to
come up to NJ to visit family.  Maybe I can make it into the city and say hi in
person over an Orange Julus (haven't had one of those in 25 years, I think).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics