Re: Ping: Petem

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion :
bdcad452-9e3b-4186-92d7-1562decd49ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Jan 4, 2:22 pm, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> didnt saw this part of the post prior to bass answer..
>>
>> "Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
>> groupe
>> de discussion :
>> cbe22099-a756-4ea3-8161-b40d4c1d4...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> > Awwww now I want to cry. Makes me think of how you act like a putz
>> > because you claimed Robert said something about your mommy, and how
>> > Robert dying would help ease the pain of your mommy dying.
>>
>> Nope you , as allways, read all wrong and didnt even understood anything,
>> must be why your son is in the paralympics..<
>
> No I didn't even understood anything. Maybe my paralympic son will
> share his speak and spell with you.
>
>> I said that , since my mom got the same illness then bAss, and that since
>> he
>> is such a jerk, and that my Mom being a real good person, it would be
>> fucking unfair in this world to have this pos survive while she died..<
>
> If death were to be determined on how big of a jerk someone is then
> it's safe to say you would have died at the sperm stage, somewhere
> along your mother's taint. You know the taint.... taint the
> ass....taint the twat.... it's the spot in between.

Being such a pathetic troll you cant even imagine how dumb you are helping
bAss..

When he will be gone, you will maybe start to understand.. till then try
loosing the damn habit you have since birth, stop breating, you will help
the rest of the world living better..

>> now is it clear enough or do I have to speak like if you were 5 years
>> old? <
>
> I'll give you a dollar if you can count to five.

Keep your loose change.. Your son will need it to take the bus back home..