Re: Esprit 728 keypads

On Feb 22, 7:29=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 9:31=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > RHC: Use the "stay" arm button twice during the exit delay. Push and
> > hold the "stay" button for three seconds to put the panel into count
> > down for stay arming. During that exit delay period, push and hold
> > down the "stay" button a second time for three seconds. This will
> > instant arm the panel once the delay period has finished (delay doors
> > become instant doors during this armed cycle.
>
> > This is clearly spelled out in the user manual. If you are an end user
> > and need a copy of the manual, send me an email address and I will
> > send you a PDF.attachment.
>
> > If you are a dealer, no offence, but you gotta get with it.......
>
> Hey relax Robert, he's not from ADT :)

RHC: Hey, in spite of what you obviously think Mark, I don't have a
"thing" about ADT - just shoddy companies big and small. It just so
happens in our area, this fits ADT.to a "T" (as well as a lot of
smaller companies as well I should add). The difference is the smaller
companies are not market leaders and don't have much influence in the
market. ADT does, and should  be setting the standards we can all work
towards. Instead, any other reputable company of any size makes them
look bad just by going about their business in a normal manner.....