Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

On Apr 4, 9:32=EF=BF=BDam, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcri=
t dans le
> message de groupe de discussion : Zcxtn.22068$u62.9...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > On 02/04/2010 5:19 PM, petem wrote:
>
> >> "G. Morgan" <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le message d=
e groupe
> >> de discussion : hqucr5tc4rau62u0qvnbuvsldaeelbr...@xxxxxxxxxx

OUR

> >> You cant understand, seen too many men like him get away..
>
> >> If poeple would stop giving the other cheeks, Crooks would not make th=
> >> same mistake twice..
>
> > But according to you, once a "crook" always a "crook". =EF=BF=BDIn othe=
r words,
> > there's no such thing as "doing your time for the crime". =EF=BF=BDNo f=
orgiveness,
> > no charity.
>
> Forgiveness and charity is the major problem in our society.
> Take a wolf pack.. if you are too weak or wont follow the leaders, you ar=
> expelled..
>
> Strangely a pack will take some lost puppy in there group.. they do help
> someone that is in need, but wont tolerate leechs sucking on them.
>
> believe what you think.. I will believe what I want.-

As I have said ....... modern man thinks that they can change what
works and what doesn't work concerning the survival of a species and
individuals.  They think they can change what evolution has taken
millions of years of experimentation and culling to arrive where the
species of man is today. Whether they like it or not, if you save the
misfits and detractors of the society you live in, if you consume more
than you produce, if you remove the ability to defend oneself,  if you
overpopulate, ............ the society or species is doomed.