Recession? Depression? Boom?

Are any of you cock sniffs experiencing an increase in business ever
since the economy went in the shitter?
You should be.
A few home theater guys I know are starving, and the authorized
dealers for Boinky, Monkeytronics, and ADT are shitting the bed as
well, but the smaller guys are seeing a surge in business.
This is a golden opportunity for the smaller guys to make a fortune. I
hope you're taking advantage of this fiscal mess to line your
pockets.
It's tempting me to get back in the business full throttle, but the
thought of pulling wires again takes the shine off the apple.
If any of you bananas need assistance with marketing, and/or have
interest in additional revenue streams let me know. I have one real
hot idea burning now that will make a go getter a bundle of money.
My website is still up in case I ever decide to jump back in. From
time to time I tinker with marketing ideas on it, so feel free to
visit it, and use any material you find valuable.
http://www.24-7securityinc.com
As always I wish you all a Very Fuck You and a Happy Suck My Dick.