Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Yes, I believe that. I can't tell you how many times last year I
received huge orders for this and that, shortly followed by a credit
card number. I have never fallen for it because I never ship anything to
a different address other than what is on the credit card.

I usually string these crooks along, then forward all correspondence to
the FBI or DOJ.

Jim Rojas