Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 7:28 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:

I'll have to dig up that post...  I'm sure "over the top" weren't the
words you used.

RHC: No Frank, those were the exact words I used.

Therein lies the problem; everyone thinks the other guy is totally at
fault so the shit continues....
Frankly, I'm outta here soon, so I won't care then (and frankly, I
don't care much now....) Nor am I naive enough to believe it will ever
stop.

I just wish the whole lot of you would grow the f**k up !!!!!!