Re: J Rojas

I brive a dus wrote:
> On Feb 28, 11:16 pm, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I brive a dus wrote:
>>
>>> Just out of curiousity Frankie, will you be removing Jim from your
>>> page of 'approved vendors' or whatever the fuck you call that list on
>>> your site?
>> No, and the "list" just happens to be a couple of links.<
>
> So you dropped a bunch of folks. You had more than a couple of
> companies listed

So far as I know I haven't "dropped" anyone.  I did walk through a
doorway with a kid on my shoulders once.  Ouch!  It happened to be my
kid and after that he started wanting to be a "Bump Twuck".

>>> After all Jim is apparently committing the some of the same
>>> offenses you're forever accusing Bass of, isn't he?
>> I dunno...  Is he??<
>
> That's what the customer claims, and since you find no issue taking
> newsgroup posters at face value you must surely believe the customer

What "newsgroup posters" have I taken at "face value" (other than the
established regulars)?  Some guy comes trolling into the newsgroup
accusing an individual I've come to respect of "nefarious dealings".
How am I supposed to respond?  Should I:

1.  immediately delete any mention of "Jim Rojas" (or any reference to
http://www.tech-man.com) from http://www.yoursecuritysource.com
2.  weigh him down with Moose Z1100 and AT&T 8000 panels and throw him
overboard
3.  start flaming the hell out of him in every newsgroup he participates
in (including alt.moose.plushies)
4.

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?  Isn't that a
cornerstone of both our great country's legal systems?  Jim's been
accused of "hijacking" Brinks trade secrets.  Does that automatically
make him guilty???  Wow...  I've gotta delete him from my website
immediately!!!  NOT!!!

>>> Unanswered emails
>> Ummm...  The guy is using an alias.  He could be a troll, ogre, midget,
>> or braying Bass.<
>
> A troll posting negatives on a newsgroup? How many of the complaints
> about bass originated from Mike's computer, and why wasn't it a
> problem then to believe someone crowing about bad service? I'm not
> defending Bass nor am I siding with Rojas' customer. I just find it a
> tad hypocritical that you, the webmaster of the ASA approved vendor
> site, has no problem when one of the vendors you plug is being accused
> of hoodwinking a customer

Now I know you're trolling.  :-)

>>> Never returns phone calls
>> He's always picked up when I called.<
>
> He has a fetish for counter clerks

And I wasn't even wearing the fuzzy glove.

>>> Accepts payment yet doesn't deliver products/service
>> Again...  the "complainant" is anonymous...  And I see Jim's responded
>> already.  What more do you want? <
>

> And notice how in Jim's response he acknowledges the customer has yet
> to receive his goods after all of that time.

Yep.  I noticed that.

> What I didn't see was him address the keypad kook.

Me neither.

> You didn't know the shot but you took to defending him. Hey no problem
> defending a friend. I'd  do the same BUT if I portrayed myself as
> someone who only refers reputable vendors, and if one of those vendors
> neglected a customer, I'd be a tad more cautious when I speak of that
> vendor.

Apparently (according to Bass) I also refer "disreputable vendors".  So
that must mean that I don't see the difference between one disreputable
vendor and another.  :-)

>>> Personally I don't give a kosher cat's cock one way or the other who
>>> didn't receive what from where.
>>> It's just ME pointing out how YOU are being a hypocrite.
>> Ahhh...  I see...  I should be responding to every puppet that rears its
>> ugly head in the group...  Sure..<
>
> You respond to everything anyway. You're the fucking (vulgarity added
> for RHC) yenta.

Not everything and I'm not Jewish.

>> How's the wife and kid by the way??<
>
> They are fine, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Couldn't be better.  We're about to have a Lawyer in the family.  :-)