Re: False alarm due to temperature????

When you've never done any alarm trouble shooting it's hard to give you an
'A' to 'Z' answer for fixing your problem.
If you want to find the problem then just take the loop wires off the panel,
jump out the contacts, and take the free loop wires and plug them into a
120VAC outlet. Wait until you hear a loud pop, or see sparks when the loop
goes open. If you haven't accidentally burned the house down by then, you
have identified the problem connection (and destroyed it). Now you can try
and reconnect the blown connection in the loop, if it not lost too deep in
the wall to access.
You could get a professional alarm company with a good deal of experience to
trouble shoot the problem for you. No, that's a bad idea. They'd want to
upgrade you to a real alarm panel first. Just keep diving yourself nuts
trying to fix it yourself.