Re: Tech Help January 2008

APX Alarm is Brinks ultimate threat. I wouldn't be surprised if Brinks
sold their security division or account base to APX Alarm, Ranger
American or Bellsouth in the next couple of years.

Brinks is seeing double digit attrition rates. People are actually
reading their PSA and figuring out that they are getting screwed. It
won't be long before stockholders start bailing out while they still can.

Jim Rojas