Re: OT: Jury duty scam

Frank Olson wrote:

>I know I did...  The 20.00 bux a day they offered for the first two
>months wouldn't have paid for the gas to get to the courthouse.  After
>two months, they "up the ante" to $100.00 a day.  The trial lasted 10
>months I think.

Last time I was on a jury it lasted for 3 days, and they only pay $5/day.
Luckily my employer at the time paid my regular rate for those 3 days, it was
Brinks Home Security.  I guess they needed their money back so they sued Jim.

--
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
 I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey