Brinks Keypad Model 2000, Master/Auxiliary Codes ?

http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?showtopic=630&hl=brinks

One5ft2QT
29 2005, 10:31 PM
Quote Post
<http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=6&t=630&p=1981>

Unregistered

Hi there...We have a Brinks alarm/keypad hooked up to our home that is
not currently monitored...We think a friend of a friend may have gotten
access to our master code. Does anyone know how we can change our master
code? How about deleting an "extra" (auxiliary) code? We followed the
instructions on the user manual from this website, but it's not doing
what it it says it should do after pressing our master code sad.gif

Can ANYONE please help us and/or give us suggestions?

Thanks!

Top <javascript:scroll(0,0);>

Tx Tech
2 2005, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
<http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=6&t=630&p=1995>

Unregistered

What are you doing and what does it say?

Based on the Users Guide, the steps are:
Press Options until Auxiliary codes appears.
Enter Master Code.
Enter the auxiliary code slot you want to access from # 1-6.
The screen should now say enter new code.
To add or change codes enter new code. To remove hit Cancel and that
erases the code.

You will not be able to change the Master Code unless you pay Brinks to
come out and change it since there are minimal user programmable
features other than Test, Auxiliary Codes, or Chime.

sad.gif