Ademco 6139 with 5827BD Keypad

	Anyone gotten one of these to work?  I realize the 6139 (older version
I think-longer vertical than horizontal), have the panel set to address
16 where there is a visible display (28,29,30 = no display).  Tried
cutting jumpers on the 5800TM transmitter to changes the addresses
mentioned above, and making the panel non-addressable by setting to 31
(=no display condition).  It is an ADT branded panel used witha Vista
20P board, and seems to wrok just fine otherwise.  Also using the 5882
remote RF receiver (I think it's the Canadian version, but works with
all transmitters I tried it with, door/window, smoke alarm, glassbreak,
etc.....also works fine with 5827BD except for indication of armed
status if I change the panel to a 6150 non-alpha keypad).

	This one is driving me crazy, maybe thinking of going to a more
advanced keypad anyways.  Picked up the 6139 cheap at a GoodWill thrift
store for a buck, and it does allow me to program the system....Any
help/advice appreciated!

Marc