Re: The latest Brinkle in Jim's life.

Jim has yet to experience the legal system fully. He may feel that this is
all a one off injustice being applied against him. I think his comments are
from his heart, showing what he believes in hopes that others will see it
also. He can't yet fathom that this is business as usual and folks get
destroyed like this routinely. Perhaps it would be clearer for Jim to
picture all this as some aboriginal tribal dance of witchdoctors, and voodoo
slight of hands medicine men, dancing around a bonfire in hopes of divining
truth with animal entrails. That is more the level of reason and
understanding he'll find in today's courtroom unfortunately.

"Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:nBlWi.30$mv3.14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Jim telling the court "My website will be mirrored throughout the world.
and