Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

On Mar 13, 9:13?pm, The artist known as ? <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A Russian, a Mexican, and Texan are out riding horses.

A man walks onto an airplane and takes his seat.  He looks up and
 notices the most beautiful woman has ever seen boarding the plane.
He
 is so nervous and he soon realizes that she is walking down the aisle
 toward him.
 When she takes the seat right next to him, he is anxious to begin a
 conservation with her.  He asks, "Where are you flying to today?"
 She responds, "To the annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago."
 He is CRAZED with excitement!  Here is this gorgeous woman sitting
next
 to him, and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!!!!
 "And what do you do at this meeting?" he asks.
 "Well," she replies, " we try to dissolve some of the popular myths
 about sexuality."
 "And what myths are those?" he goes on desparately.
 She goes on to explain, "Well, one popular myth is that African
American
 men are the most endowed, when in fact, it is the Native America men
who
 own this trait.  Also, it is widely believed that the Frenchman is
the
 best lover, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who make the
best
 lovers."
 "Very interesting...." the man responds.
 Suddenly the woman becomes very embarrassed and blushes.
 "I'm sorry," she says, "I just feel so awkward discussing this with
you
 when I don't even know you!  At least tell me what your name is?"
 The man extends his hand and replies, "Tonto.  Tonto Goldstein."

 In a long line of people waiting for a bank teller, one guy suddenly
 started massaging the back of the person in front of him.  Surprised,
the
 man in front turned and snarled, "Just what the hell you are doing?"

 "Well," said the guy, "you see, I'm a chiropractor and I could see
that
 you were tense, so I had to massage your back.  Sometimes I just
can't
 help practicing my art!"

 "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" the guy replied. "Look,
I'm
 a lawyer.  Am I screwing the guy in front of me?"

Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy, come of age at the same
 time.  The Italian boy's father presents him with a brand-new pistol.
On
 the other side of town, at his Bar Mitzvah, the Jewish boy receives a
 beautiful gold watch.
 The next day in school, the two boys are showing each other what they
 got. It turns out that each boy likes the other's present better, and
so
 they trade.
 That night, when the Italian boy is at home, his father sees him
looking
 at the watch.
 "Where did you getta thatta watch?" asks the man.
 The boy explains that he and Sammy had traded. The father blows his
top.

 "Whatta you? Stupidda boy? Whatsa matta you?
 "Somma day, you maybe gonna getta married. Then maybe somma day you
 gonna comma home and finda you wife inna bed with another man. Whatta
 you gonna do then?  Looka atta you watch and say, "How longa you
gonna
 be?"

Q: What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion?

A: Most of the time you simply get an onion with long ears, but every
once in a while, you luck out and get a piece of ass that brings tears
to your eyes.